What the schools say
“Class Dynamix bring enthusiasm and passion into school in such a way that truly motivates and inspires the children. Their songs are designed to get important messages across to both children and adults, resulting in exciting performances in front of massive audiences. Working with Danny was an amazing experience and we can’t wait to work with him again”
Andy Gamble – Headteacher Windmill/Low Road Music Federation
Our workshops always culminate in a final live performance. Here is an example of our One Leeds workshop that concluded with a 5 minute standing ovation from 300 delegates at the Leeds Council Leadership Conference 2015.
What does the workshop include?
The exciting workshop will be led by Danny Gough and will include:
- Live performance introduction by Danny – a professional performing artist in his own right
- Unique and innovative ice-breakers, warm-ups and games devised by Class Dynamix
- Vocal technique and exciting exercises unique to our sessions
- Expert guidance through rehearsing and learning the song.
- An unforgettable final performance in a school assembly